Monthly Archives: April 2017
Want to qualify for Boston or run a PR this fall?
Thinking about running a fall marathon or half marathon? Want to run your best time, or maybe even qualify for the Boston Marathon? Everyone should try training under a coach at least one time. It’s not expensive. If you are serious about running it is money well spent.
Now is the time to plan for it and start training properly. Most of the runners that I have trained have been knocking huge chunks of time from their PR. Ask any runner that I have trained if they thought it was worth the money.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A free consultation to discuss your goals and how I can help.
- A Functional Movement Screen to find and weaknesses or imbalances that could cause a derailment in your training. Suggested exercises to correct, if needed.
- A weekly plan to outline recommended workouts in detail, custom made for you, including ancillary exercises to help you stay healthy and get stronger
- Periodic one on one runs with me to evaluate where your fitness level is
- Unlimited communication. I am very approachable and want you to feel like I am your best friend. Ask me anything that you are unsure of. I also can adjust your plan, if needed, based on communication between us. The better it is the more you get out of your training.
I have limited space for fall training so contact me now to start the process! I am a certified adult running coach and certified personal trainer. Click on the Contact Me tab or send an email to this address: email@example.com