Monthly Archives: June 2018
JULY ADULT RUNNING MINI-CAMP
4 HOURS IN JULY ADULT RUNNER MINI-CAMP!
Spend one hour, 4 times in July and learn what it takes to improve your running.
I am a certified, adult running coach and personal trainer who will teach you everything that I can in 4 hours this summer to give you the knowledge to take your running to a new level.
We will spend every Tuesday morning from 6:30 AM to 7:30 AM in July starting on July 10th.
The hour will be spent:
15 minutes on the topic of the day and demo
30 minutes practicing
15 minutes of tips about running that will help you.
You can do a run before or after this hour on your own or with someone from the group. It will be a great chance to practice what you learned and meet other potential running buddies.
Examples of topics of the day will be:
- Breathing – how to get more oxygen when you run and get you in a rythym
- Strength training and what exercises work best for runners
- Shoes and equipment
- Warm-up and cool down routines and why we do them
- Running ‘tangents’ to shave off minutes from your race time
- How to prepare for race day
- Best races at varying distances
- How to get faster
- Building a training plan
- Concepts of science in running (threshold, VO2 max, etc.)
The cost of this opportunity is only $40!
You will need to bring a yoga mat or similar padding.
The location of this mini-camp will be determined by who chooses to participate. We can also rotate each week where we meet.
Contact me ASAP to sign up or inquire! email@example.com